With tons of things to do around the Florida, you won’t have any problems finding beach activities. With 663 miles of beaches and a total Coastline of 1,197 miles, the Sunshine State makes it easy for you to enjoy its beaches.
Florida is a penisular surrounded by water for the most part, which makes it really accessible for you to visit many beaches and coastline. As someone who loves the beach, I’m always exploring and seeking new activities to do. From north to south and west to east, our Florida beaches has tons of activites for everyone.
There are many options on how to enjoy our beaches. Below are 20 Great Florida Beach Activities. With an array of beach activities around the state, Floridians and tourists take advantage of our gorgeous beaches.
1. Take a walk and feel the sand between your toes.
2. Go Sea Shelling.
3. Swim in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
4. Go Boogie Boarding.
5. Be adventures and go Parasailing.
6. Go Paddle Boarding.
7. Get married or attend a wedding on the beach.
8. Take a walk on the beach.
9. Relax and enjoy the view.
10. Go Sailing.
11. Swim along side the Stingrays.
12. Expore shallow waters and snorkle.
13. Take a Yoga class on the beach.
14. Enjoy a sunrise.
15. Swim with our gentle Manatees.
16. Go Kiteboarding.
17. Play catch with a frisbee or football. Plenty of sand to run upon!
18. Play Beach Volleyball! Many beaches provide nets and areas for Volleyball.
19. Take a tour and go Dolphin Watching.
20. End your day by watching a beautiful sunset.
Have you visited any of beaches? If so, what kind of activities did you like the most? Feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.